To get your case started we need:
During our bankruptcy process, you will be asked for the following information:
- Drivers License and Social Security card
- The source, amount, and frequency of your income
- Pay stubs (or equivalent receipt of your source of income) for past six (6) months
- Tax returns for past two years
- Any legal papers that you have received
- A list of all of your property; Tax bill for any real property deeded to you; tax bill for vehicle (mileage of vehicle).
- Insurance card for your vehicle(s); Insurance information on your home; Life insurance information (including whether whole or term and the cash surrender value).
- Completed Asset, Expense (all utility bills), Creditor Worksheet (Print below)
- Your credit counseling certificate (unless you completed credit counseling through Fresh Start SC)
You MAY be asked for the following information before or after your hearing.
- Bank statements for last three months on all accounts
- Family court certification of any domestic obligations
- HUD report for any real estate sold within the last ten years
- If you have closed a business: up to two years of bank statements
- If you have received money from inheritance, closing a retirement account, or settling a law suit: bank statements from the time you received the funds